jeudi, décembre 18, 2008

I hope you won't be too credit-crunched this Christmas...

Well, it's that time of the year again. I'm off to Scotland for a week of mince pies, mulled wine, spiced apple herbal tea and much more... I'll see how the financial crisis is affecting my friends across the Channel but one thing's for sure : if the credit crunch could be the opportunity to stop the mad British shopping sprees as soon as the turkey is digested, it wouldn't be so bad. There's more to life than consuming, guys.

Have a lovely time over Christmas everybody, whether you believe in it or not.

4 commentaires:

Lesley a dit…

The sales are going to be very tempting for those of us who are paid in euros though!

Pascale Clerk a dit…

Well, I might have a look at Topshop...

Pepette a dit…

Merry Christmas Pascale !

And enjoy the sales with your very strong euros - my stream of French visitors are certainly enjoying shopping here at the moment ... :)

Blue a dit…

Joyeux Noel, Pascale. Passe du bon temps en Écosse!