samedi, janvier 19, 2008

Apple store in Glasgow

There's a great Apple store in the centre of Glasgow, at the angle of Buchanan Street and Saint Vincent Street (I remember when it was a decoration shop called The Pier). I was never a big fan of the computer company. I find it arrogant, too marketing-driven and the hype surrounding the Ipod is ridiculous given the number of other, cheaper, more powerful MP3 players you could find on the market.

But I have to say the Iphone is amazing. There were several on display in the sleek store and I spent ages flicking through the files, enlarging photos and checking the weather. Shop assistants came asking if I needed help but there was no point : it's dead easy to use, even my 4-year-old son could work it out. I don't intend to buy it or anything, but all other PDAs look outdated next to it.

Un superbe magasin Apple a ouvert dans le centre de Glasgow l'année dernière. J'y ai passé près d'une heure à tester les iMacs et surtout l'Iphone, incroyablement simple d'utilisation. Il est beaucoup trop cher, mais tous les autres assistants personnels ont l'air ringards à côté. Et pourtant, je ne suis pas fan d'Apple !

2 commentaires:

Sofia & Flo a dit…

Encore une super info, merci! Glasgow a vraiment un tres bon choix de boutiques

Pepette a dit…

J'aime bien y aller, juste pour le plaisir des yeux! Je ne dirais pas non a l'Iphone ou au MacBook Air ... :)